Information on the Silent Auction for the 2017 MWMA
Once again we are having a silent auction to support the MWMA scholarship fund. The scholarship fund helps dancers who otherwise might forgo attending the Ale, so dig down deep and find good things to bring (and hopefully take away). Here are some things to think about.
- Give some thoughts to items people might actually wish to own.
- If your items would mold, melt or go stale in three days, better leave them at home. However, shelf stable items such as jams, jellies and salsas are welcome.
- You may donate an alcoholic item, however, you must be 21 or over in order to bid and win such an item. Please be prepared to prove your age.
- If you win a bid, please be ready to pay and take the item(s) home. Likewise if no one bids on your item, please take it with you when you leave.
- The silent auction will end at 7:25 pm on Sunday night. Items will be available for payment and pick up from the room for the 45 mins after the completion of skit night and from 8:30 am to 10:00 am on Monday. If you cannot make those times, talk to Dennis Barrett to arrange pick up and payment.
Attached (here) is a copy of the form to fill out for each of the silent auction items that you donate. Having this form filled out a head of time would be very helpful.